Once you've started up a new project, you can invite other organisations to collaborate on the project with you, so you can do things like;
- Share designs and specifications
- Keep up to date with risks and issues
- Assign and manage tasks across the project team
- Keep all information up to date across the whole team
- Share progress information and administer your client and supply contracts
To add a collaborating organisation to your Keepsite project;
- Search the Keepsite network by starting to type in the organisations name.
If the organisation IS FOUND (is an existing member of the Keepsite project network) select the organisation from the list and Keepsite will send them an invitation.
The owners and administrators of the organisation you are adding will receive an email with a link for them to respond. Until they accept the invitation they will appear as pending in your project directory.
While an organisation is pending they will not have access to the project and cannot receive any project information. They will not appear as options to receive document transmittals, etc.
This video shows how you add an organisation who is already in the Keepsite network.
If the organisation IS NOT FOUND (is not an existing member of the Keepsite project network), you can invite them.