Keepsite is a collaborative project and portfolio management application. To make it dead simple to run your projects and your business, we've developed a common system for working, regardless of whether you're doing document, risk, or issue management, or some other project specific workflow.
This page provides a brief introduction to all of the universal across the Keepsite application. That is, the features that are common across Keepsite.
- Keepsite integrates people with their organisations and their projects. It's a network!
- Everything we build must contribute to solving three core problems;
- The challenge of managing projects - project management
- The challenge of running a business that works on the basis of projects - portfolio management
- The challenge of doing so that is inherently private (your information is commercially sensitive and by default confidential) but that can be collaborative when you want it to be - so you can use the same system to run your own business as you do to collaborate with your supply chain and project partners directly, on projects.
- The networked application must make it easier to collaborate and transact with your supply chain and project partners by orders of magnitude more simply and efficiently than any other system.
- It must contain the core set of digital tools you need to run your projects and your business.
- It must integrate with your in-house and third-part applications, to federate your enterprise technology stack.
- It must structure data across your business and over time so that, as you use it more and more, they system can become more and more intelligent, to help you run an ever-better business.
Keepsite is a collaborative project network
Confidential by default. Collaborative on demand.