Risk is defined as uncertainty, whether positive (opportunity) or negative (threat), that will affect the planned outcome. The term ‘management of risk’ incorporates all the activities required to identify and control the exposure to risk that may have an impact on the achievement of an organisation’s business objectives.
Within Keepsite, risks can be managed at the level of the work package, project, programme, and portfolio (corporate).
Some of the key features and benefits of the Keepsite risk management system are;
- It integrates risk management across your entire business - from the work package through to the corporate levels.
- Work Package, project, and programme level risks can be managed internally (private to your organisation) or collaboratively with the broader project team.
- The tool enables risk to be managed in a consistent manner across your organisation, so that you can see whats going on within each project but also you can aggregate information from all projects and understand your risk exposure across the portfolio.
- You can configure the tool so it's consistent with how you want risk managed and reported.
- It's simple to use by everyone in the business, not just risk managers, and will help ensure you meet your governance obligations.