Watch this video to learn how to add a new risk to Keepsite:
Add a risk
- Navigate to risk management and click the floating action button to create a risk.
- Add record by filling out all compulsory fields.
- Select if you want the risk to be at the org level (Admins and Owners) or add it to one of your projects. This drop down is at the top right of the risk creation modal.
- Submit the new risk.
View a risk details
Click on a risk from the risk register. This will open the record modal.
Edit a risk
Click the risk to open the risk modal. At the top right of the app bar, there will be an edit icon.
Comment on a risk record
Go to the commenting tab on the record modal to make a comment or to view previous comments on a risk.
Link a record to another record within the same org/project
Go to the link tab on the record modal to link the risk to other records in the same project or organisation.
View the history of a risk record
Go to the history tab in the record modal to view the records history. You can click on the nodes to view the previous versions.
Share a record with connected business units
Go to the share tab in the record modal to share the record with a connected business unit.
To transfer ownership of the risk, you can escalate or de-escalate the risk. To do this you need to open a record and go use the edit icon to edit the risk.
Assign risk owner
Use the select chip under the owner field to select an owner.
Add an actionee
For an existing risk, add an actionee by creating a task. This is done from the task tab of the record.
When viewing the risks, you can use the filters next to the graph to find the type of risks you are looking for easily. You can find:
- What risks you are an actionee of?
- What are risks or opportunities?
- What risks are open?
- Which risks are high?
- Which risks have you created?
To share risks, you first need to add organisations to your project. Look at ‘Adding Organisations to Projects’ to see how.