Export organisation and project risks
Note: You can export all risks, including all project risks and portfolio / corporate risks from the organisation risk register. You can alternatively navigate within each project entity to download a single project's risk information.
To export risks,
- Navigate to the risk register you want to download (project, programme, portfolio / corporate).
- Apply or remove filters so that the information you want to export is showing in the risk table. The 'Open' filter is applied by default so if you want to export all risks, including closed risks, you can remove that filter.
- Click on the blue floating action button in the lower right corner and select 'Export to Excel.'
The file will then download to your computer.
What information cannot be exported?
- Organisation configurations / settings
- Previous versions of a risk (only the current revision is exportable, not the history of how its changed over time).
To export the risk charts;
- Navigate to the relevant risk table (work package, project, programme, portfolio / corporate), and remove / apply whatever filters you want the chart to display.
- Once the chart is showing the information you are interested in,
- Click on the download button at the top right of the chart.
The chart in png file format will then download to your computer.
Note: A current limitation is that the chart does NOT export a key with the chart, so where you use the chart (for example, in a report document), you will need to type / add in the filters that you had applied, so that the chart can be understood by readers.
Organisation Owners and admins can export organisation level (all corporate and project) data.
Project Owners and admins can export project level (all projects they are on) data.
Using our enterprise API risk information can be shared directly with integrated systems. In this way, all risk information, including information that cannot be exported on SMB plans, is accessible.
You can vote on new functionality / feature requests, here, on the Keepsite Community page. There ARE requests open that are relevant to this page.